Apps have a tremendous potential to help us not just survive — but also thrive as we navigate through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governments and public health organizations (WHO, CDC, hospitals) are increasingly relying on apps to battle COVID-19 on the front lines of the epidemic. And on the sidelines, the rest of us have experienced how apps for web conferencing, telehealth, e-learning, meal deliveries, and even streaming services, for example, are helping us cope with life in a pandemic.
At CitrusBits, our global team is committed to lending its award-winning expertise to the recovery efforts and to building a brighter future.
We are awarding grants to businesses, organizations, and individuals seeking to build apps that will benefit society in a meaningful way, whether in the immediate crisis or beyond it.
How to Apply
The application process is simple. Please fill out the form below for initial consideration by the CitrusBits Cultivator team. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We welcome applications from across all industries and organization types: public health organizations (WHO, CDC, etc.), enterprise businesses, startups, non-profits, federal/state/local government, and even individuals.
- Any awarded funds will be issued as a credit for quoted strategy/design/development costs with CitrusBits only.
- There is no cap on either the number or total value of grants to be awarded by CitrusBits Cultivator.
- Grant sizes (per recipient) will vary depending on project scope, complexity, and the CitrusBits Cultivator team’s assessment of potential impact.
- Award size will never exceed total project costs, and unused credit will not be redeemable in any other form.
- CitrusBits respects your intellectual property rights. If you have important information of a confidential nature, we encourage you to hold onto those details until specifically requested.
- CitrusBits reserves the sole right to award grants to applicants based on its own assessment criteria.